• Ke$ha - Get Sleazy 2.0



    Nearly  A Year Later Ke$ha just pulls up all star rappers for "Sleazy 2.0" and makes it more sleazier,although the first "Sleazy" has some of best verses ever for andre 3000 coming out from his own world to collab just seems perfect,but then this came out with the old andre 3000 verse and other verses from Wiz,T.I & Weezy and jus.......anyways,you just LISTEENNN





    On the remix with Ke$ha, bout to go see the cashier - Wiz Khalifa


    I call her Kesha, she like it, because it’s hood to her
    She call me Andre 6000 because I’m good to her
    - Andre 3000


    Hey Ke$ha what up boo its me
    Do you know what to do wit me?
    - T.I


    All my hoes on they toes
    Ballerina,Black Swan
    And we on that Ciroc, Grey Goose, Pat-rón
    It's Weezy baby, Sleazy baby. YEAH!
    - Lil Wayne


    Listen The Laugh at 1.00 #Dope




    Buy The Giant K-mix on iTunes